To be an innovative leader in the field of community health in Kenya and beyond
To improve the health of communities through training, research and services.
- To mobilize funds to be able to subsidize, establish, manage, maintain, provide and improve health.
- To mobilize funds for the Student Educational Fund
- To support and connect projects and partners that improve health training, research and services
- To build up partnerships that improve health
- To address specific diseases plaguing the Kenyan community and health emergencies.
- To contribute to the county's existing health information system by combining, sharing and making available health services information.
- To support research focused on community health and specifically on impact and implementation of projects and programs
- International Support (change to: Our principals and strategic directions)